Established over 30 years ago, we are a friendly independent optical practice serving the community of East Grinstead and surrounds, about half way between London and Brighton.
We aim to provide a caring, professional service for the whole family. Our experienced Optometrists carry out thorough eye examinations that ensure that you receive the best possible advice for your eyes and vision. Your eye health is our priority, so we use modern technology to provide you with the highest standard of care.
When it comes to glasses you can chose from a fantastic range of frames, with collections that vary from elegant to colourful, ultra-light to highly durable. Carole, our Dispensing Optician, will ensure that the glasses you pick fit comfortably and look great with state-of-the art lens technology to ensure the clearest possible vision.
Mr Adamally our principle Optometrist also offers a range of specialist services including:
- Orthoscopic Colourimetry for Meares Irlen syndrome often found in Dyslexia and Dyspraxia
- Optometric Vision Therapy for visual dysfunctions found in Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Squints & Lazy Eyes
- Sports performance consultations
- Specialist clinic for the management for Blepharitis, Dry, Irritable or Watery Eyes
- Epigenetic testing and advice for eye disease management such as in Glaucoma, Macular Deneration and Diabetic Retinopathy
- Contact lenses to match virtually any prescription
- Specialist rigid gas permeable, hybrid, limbal and scleral contact lenses for keratoconus and post-lasik ectasia
- Overnight non-surgical contact lens correction for myopia control (Orthokeratology)
- Acute Community Eye Service (ACES) appointments for urgent eye conditions
For a no-obligation discussion of your needs, drop us an email at , or if you are ready to book your eye examination, please call 01342 323463.